Saturday, May 1, 2010

March 2010

The biggest news we go in March came from our ultrasound appointment on March 19th. We found out that we are having another GIRL!!!

We couldn't be more excited!! Josie had wanted a baby brother all along and I kept reminding her that we don't get to pick, we just get a fun surprise. I was a little worried when I saw a VERY familiar picture on the screen that she would be bummed out that she was getting another sister. When the ultrasound tech said "It's a girl!" I saw Josie's face drop just for a second and then a HUGE smile and cheer for a baby sister. I have to say that my reaction was almost identical. My biggest concern is coming up with a name for this little girl. Josie was easy, Ellie was much harder and this one is proving to be the hardest one yet. I know that we will find something, I just hope it's before August. Got any suggestions? Send them my way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment