Thursday, January 1, 2009

Josie is 3 !!

It has been three years since my little girl was born. In some ways it seems like yesterday and in others it feels like a lifetime has passed. I still remember all the excitement and happiness of her arrival like it was yesterday, but when I think of all the amazing things that she has accomplished it seems like that was all so long ago.


We celebrated Josie's birthday at home, in Minnesota. Now that she's three it is more fun she is more involved in picking things out, like the biggest Abby Cadabby balloon I have ever seen! I wish I had a picture.


This is Josie's Abby cake, if you are not familiar with Abby she is a fairy-in-training, her mom is Cinderella's fairy godmother, and they live on Sesame Street. Josie loves Abby, she is all pink and purple and very cute.

Josie did a great job blowing out her candle, with countdown help from Grandma Nini, I think if we would have waited for her to blow it out on her own we could have been there all day!

Josie loved all of her gifts, and had lots of fun with all of her friends who came to celebrate with her. Above is (L to R) Anya, Josie, Taylor, Daddy and Wyatt.


Josie was a little shy getting her picture taken after her nap, but Daddy finally got her out of her shell, now the problem is getting her back in!! This is Josie's beautiful party dress that she picked out for her special day.


Josie has had a lot of fun this year. She has become a big sister, started swimming lessons, and learned so many things I couldn't even begin to list them all. I am so proud of my beautiful little girl I can't wait to see what this next year brings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment